Hack a Banana is William Patin's professional Motion Design and Illustration Project. The name originates from my passion for all things creative, my dedication to continuously learn new things and to find new ways in order to express my creativity.
VFX & Compositing (AE), 2D & 3D Motion Design (C4D), Illustration & Design (PS & IL), Editing (PP), Audio Mixing (LPX).
BMW, Oracle, Microsoft, Samsung, FiTS, KochMedia, Deepsilver, Koelnmesse, Mammut Alpine.
- Convergence "Convergence" plays with strings and senses. It recreates the optical effect that you experience when driving across the bridge of Normandy. 2014 Animation, Motion Graphics, Sound Design
- World Cup 2014 Protest Illustration of the protests over the World Cup 2014 in Brazil. 2014 Digital Art, Illustration
- Good Gear - Low Poly A stylized, low poly blimp that I created for a bigger composition. 2014 Graphic Design, Motion Graphics
- Low Poly Car Low Poly WIP's for a yet unreleased project. 2014 Motion Graphics
- The Banana - Gold Edition Some vector works put into scene, in 3d. 2014 Digital Art
Motion Design | High5 & IDG
Motion Design and Creative Direction for High5tv / IDG Entertainment Media GmbH 2012/2013
High5tv is a product of IDG Entertainment and was part of the international Youtube Original Channels programm, in 2012/2013. Most of the work bellow is related to the High5tv Youtube Channel. 2013 Computer Animation, Creative Direction, Visual Effects
- Digital Art - Static Pixels No contract work, just fun at expressing my creativity. 2013 Graphic Design, Illustration
- ZMS Election Spot The promotion spot for the independent regional political party "Zukunft Markt Schwaben". 2014 Animation, Motion Graphics